Reply To: Melanie's Progress Log

June 18, 2016 at 8:12 am #6393
Profile photo of MelanieMelanie
Participant

Inspired by Ana’s question in yesterday’s webinar (what to do if my sketchnotes are too small to be printed) I made a video (with sketchnotes, but not sketched) to compare different options.

I wanted to try different things and would be thankful about some feedback. Please watch full-screen if possible – I uploaded the video in 4K to make my point clear 😉

Is this boring? Is the music ok? Do I name the things correctly, e.g. pixels or should it be pixelated? Any technical things? Anything else?

I made this video with FotoMagico 4 and the pdf with Affinity Designer. I like both apps so far, but I don’t have much experience with them, so it takes me some time to get things done (and learn).

What I noticed so far is that the summary is too far on the left side (no big problem though). I might need to be careful which dimensions I choose for a video, as YT has other specifications as my notebook or a TV.

The video is not listed on YT yet, and I’ll attach the pdf I mention in the video with this post. Oops, sorry, can’t do that, it’s too large.

Here is the link to the video: https://youtu.be/mOpCrZJz27Y

Thanks!

Oh, I will also publish this in the Learn in Public community.