I can’t wait to see the finished product.
For the INDIVIDUAL section I like a checklist so we know what to submit:
* An archived sketchnote from early 2015 or start of V2V (to serve as a benchmarch)
* An archived sketchnote that features our most valuable tool/technique that we learned this year
* An archived sketchnote of a stand out talk, moment of self-discovery, book summary, home or work application, etc. Sketchnoters’ Choice.
* A new sketchnote that gives a synopsis of how we have learned and applied sketchnoting since joining V2V
For the curated TOPICAL section:
* A list of key topics that we can sign up to submit an archived sketchnote for.
(I really like @tournevis idea of this also serving as a learning tool. So the topics can be on that theme).
Also “archived” = already produced and maybe even shared note.