My goals are very similar:
1. Take better notes for myself – better meaning that when I review them I will immediately remember what it was about and why I took that note. I have a visual memory, so I hope I will remember more that way.
2. I run a lot of meetings and I hope that I will be able to share my thoughts and ideas in a more visual way, so others will remember it more easily
3. I run a blog and I hope that I will be able to illustrate blog posts using my drawings 🙂
1. Notes are for me. I will be able to take them better during meetings and refer to them later.
2. All people present in the meeting and reviewing materials later (flip charts). They will have “acha” moment because my drawings/sketches help them to understand or grasp the idea/concept.
3. All readers of my blog will be involved. Sketches will be used when I will post on facebook, g+ etc. They will be “catchy”. Also they (sketches) will help my audience to get quicker what I want to share in my post.
1. I will be able to review the notes quicker. I will remember more.
2. I will get feedback from the participants of the meetings. They will tell me that it is more interesting, easier to understand and fun!
3. Same here, I will have a feedback from the readers. They will tell me that they like it. Maybe posts will be visited more often, also because of the sketches.
That is it. I hope that I haven’t mixed goals, context and output too much 🙂